On 09/09/14 10:00, Tevfik Ceydeliler wrote:
By the way,
When i try to ping rep.pa.grp from srv.ipa.grp cant resolve IP address.
There is same result when I try to ping srv.ipa.grp from rep.pra.grp

Is there a BIND problem?

----
[root@srv ~]# kinit admin
Password for ad...@ipa.grp:
[root@srv ~]# ping rep.ipa.grp
ping: unknown host rep.ipa.grp

[root@rep ~]# ping srvipa.grp
ping: unknown host srvipa.grp
Hi,
this command shows status of ipa services, check named service

# ipactl status