On 09/08/2014 08:02 PM, Nordgren, Bryce L -FS wrote:

Is it sane to request that freeipa store ssh keys for users who come into the environment via a trust? Not all of them, of course, but those who want to store public keys there.

My freeipa server is mostly there to manage machines, and users (incl. me) mostly come in over trusts from the corporate AD. It'd sure be nice if I could put my laptop's public key on the freeipa server and use it everywhere.

You are talking about this, right?

Food for thot.

Bryce

Thank you,