On 09/09/2014 07:40 PM, Kat wrote:
some stats:
~2000 users
~275 groups
~largest groups = 150+ users
(a couple dozen of these)

Does not sound offensive...
May be we should take a look at your DS logs for the failed replication after migration.
Any chance we can take a look?

Is this the problem for the first replica or for any replica?
I mean that if you add any new replica after the migration (install master and replica and then migrate then add another replica) you would be able to reproduce the problem. Is this the case?

~K

On 9/9/14 4:32 PM, Dmitri Pal wrote

Well may be the data is so big that the replication gets stuck?
May be there is some huge group membership issue or something like.
Do you have a huge group? Multiples of huge groups? Do you use auto membership?

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio