From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com [mailto:freeipa-users-
boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Kat
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 3:34 PM
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: [Freeipa-users] migrting just pws?

Trying to figure out a way to migrate just the user PWs - since all the users
were created with a script in the new layout, but I want to bring over their
old PWs,  hashed of course, to the new IPA server.

Just thought I would check to see if anyone has tried to do that before?

~k

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.