Hi,

we are going to have a use case of diskless HPC clients that will use the
IPA for lookups, I was wondering if i can get rid of the state-fulness of
the client configuration as much as possible as it is more of a cattle than
pets use case. that is i do not need to know that the client is part of the
domain, no need to enroll a node with a certificate. and services will be
mostly hpc mpi and ssh, not required to have an SSL certificate for secure
communication. is it possible to get rid of the client certificate and the
requirements for clients to enroll? or there are other uses for the
certificate that i am not aware of ?

regards

Walid