On 09/24/2014 01:23 PM, Tevfik Ceydeliler wrote:

> Hi, Do you know when new version Freeipa (v4) places on redhat or centos
> repository?

Please define "new version" - do you mean FreeIPA 4.0.3? Or FreeIPA 4.1? Also,
by "repository", you mean "official CentOS/RHEL" repository or would a FreeIPA
upstream repository be enough for you?

Note that the latest FreeIPA stable upstream version is available as a Copr
build that is also built for RHEL/CentOS 7.0:

http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mkosek/freeipa/

The RHEL/CentOS version is still not completely working, though we are very
close. See related thread:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-devel/2014-September/msg00530.html

This is the reason why we did not announce the RHEL/CentOS build more publicly
yet.

HTH,
Martin