Hi Alexandre,
Thanks for your effort. I am facing some issues with the numeezy freeipa
debian client.
1 )  When I use ipa-client-install I can't specify the ca-cert path and I
have to import my CA cert in /etc/pki/nssdb

2 )  When I try to make ipa-client-automount, the rpc.idmapd, rpc.gssd
deamons can't be restarted :

rpcidmapd failed to restart: Command '/usr/sbin/service rpcidmapd restart '
returned non-zero exit status 1
Failed to configure automatic startup of the rpcidmapd daemon
Failed to enable automatic startup of the rpcidmapd daemon: Command
'/sbin/chkconfig rpcidmapd on' returned non-zero exit status 1
rpcgssd failed to restart: Command '/usr/sbin/service rpcgssd restart '
returned non-zero exit status 1
Failed to configure automatic startup of the rpcgssd daemon
Failed to enable automatic startup of the rpcgssd daemon: Command
'/sbin/chkconfig rpcgssd on' returned non-zero exit status 1

Can you help me ?

Best.