Hello.

I am attempting to create trust between AD and IPA.

I have deployed AD environment as follows:

I have created domain RED.COM
Then i add new domain tree root - BLUE.COM.

Now i would like to establish trust with IPA as a sub domain (LINUX.BLUE.COM)
of BLUE.COM.

I followed the guide and when reaching to trust agreement creation i
stumbled into this error:

 ipa trust-add --type=ad blue.com --admin Administrator --password
Active directory domain administrator's password:
ipa: ERROR: invalid 'AD domain controller': unsupported functional level

Both AD server are 2008 R2.
IPA version is 3.3, installed on RHEL 7.

Help will be appreciated.

Genadi.