On 10/07/2014 09:55 PM, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 12:58:09PM +0300, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
Hi!

As Andrea Veri describes in the blog[1], GNOME Project's infrastructure
is now powered by FreeIPA. While GNOME was already using SSSD since very
early days of SSSD project, move to FreeIPA on the server side took more
time.

[1]
https://www.dragonsreach.it/2014/10/07/the-gnome-infrastructure-is-now-powered-by-freeipa/

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy

This is great.  Can we use the GNOME project's experience as a story
or case study in promoting FreeIPA to other projects/communities?
IMO we need a couple of examples like this on the freeipa.org front
page.

Sure.

Fraser

Thank you,