Hello, I am trying to set up a default profile for my Solaris 10 IPA clients as
recommended. I generated a profile on a Solaris with the attributes I needed
except I got an "invalid parameter" error when specifying the domainName
attribute like this -a domainName=example.com even though this parameter works
when I use it in  ldapclient manual. More of an issue though is I have been
unable to find documentation on getting the profile incorporated into the ipa
server. How do I get this profile on the ipa server and make it available to my
Solaris clients? Also, my understanding is the clients periodically check this
profile so they stay updated with the latest configuration information. What
generates this check? Is it time based, a restart of a service or ??

Thank you for any assistance.