On 10/13/2014 03:39 PM, quest monger wrote:
I found some documentation for getting certificate signed by external CA (2.3.3.2. Using Different CA Configurations) - http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/18/html/FreeIPA_Guide/creating-server.html

But looks like those instructions apply to a first time fresh install, not for upgrading an existing install.