Please excuse me for that silly typo in the letter. The typo doesn`t exist either in /etc/pam.d/system or /etc/pam.d/sshd - in those files I typed "ignore_unknown_user".

I'll try "ignore_authinfo_unavail" to see if it prevents me from being locked out of the machine.

Here are the log files:

sssd_eurosel.az.log: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/1e803a00989e%2Fsssd_eurosel.az.log
sssd_nss.log: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ae41ae3b44b6%2Fsssd_nss.log
sssd_pam.log: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/85d311ec1d4e%2Fsssd_pam.log