Of course! But for now I'm in process of checking my integration and there are some things I don't like. First and foremost, any change on the IPA server is not automatically reflected on the BSD client. Only after SSSD is manually restarted on the client, something like it's cache is cleared happens and new rules apply. For now I'm not even checking something complex like sudo rule groups with host groups, it's just a simple sudo rule for a single user. I hope for collaboration with other interested people to find a stable solution for FreeIPA - FreeBSD interaction via SSSD, so that as a result of all this effort a well-detailed tutorial could be written and shared with all *nix users.