christof.schu...@ww.uni-erlangen.de wrote:
> [...]
> /etc/httpd/ipa-pki-proxy.conf , /etc/httpd/nss.conf and
> /var/lib/pki-ca/conf/server.xml (without dokumentation, but they have
> different timestamps) when he wanted to enforce/enable higher level
> encrytion.
>
> I was able to reproduce some of his changes like StrictCypher and
> sslOptions he did, but I am not sure with  the configuraion of the ports
> of the connectors in /var/lib/pki-ca/conf/server.xml
>
>   <Connector name="Agent" port="9443...
>
>   <!-- Port Separation:  Admin Secure Port Connector -->
>   <Connector name="Admin" port="9445" ...
>

>   <!-- Port Separation:  EE Secure Port Connector -->
>   <Connector name="EE" port="9444" ...
>
>   <!-- Port Separation:  EE Secure Client Auth Port Connector -->
>   <Connector  name="EEClientAuth" port="9446" ...
>

>   <!-- Define an AJP 1.3 Connector on port 9447 -->
>   <Connector port="9447" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="9444" />
>

> and the /etc/httpd/conf.d/ipa-pki-proxy.conf
>

> # VERSION 2 - DO NOT REMOVE THIS LINE
>
> ProxyRequests Off
>
> # matches for ee port
> <LocationMatch
> "^/ca/ee/ca/checkRequest|^/ca/ee/ca/getCertChain|^/ca/ee/ca/getTokenInfo|^/ca/ee/ca/tokenAuthenticate|^/ca/ocsp|^/ca/ee/ca/updateNumberRange|^/ca/ee/ca/getCRL">
>     NSSOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData +StrictRequire +OptRenegotiate
>     NSSVerifyClient none
> #    ProxyPassMatch ajp://localhost:9443
> #    ProxyPassReverse ajp://localhost:9443
>     ProxyPassMatch ajp://localhost:9447
>     ProxyPassReverse ajp://localhost:9447
> </LocationMatch>
>
> # matches for admin port and installer
> <LocationMatch
> "^/ca/admin/ca/getCertChain|^/ca/admin/ca/getConfigEntries|^/ca/admin/ca/getCookie|^/ca/admin/ca/getStatus|^/ca/admin/ca/securityDomainLogin|^/ca/admin/ca/getDomainXML|^/ca/rest/installer/installToken">
>     NSSOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData +StrictRequire +OptRenegotiate
>     NSSVerifyClient none
> #    ProxyPassMatch ajp://localhost:9443
> #    ProxyPassReverse ajp://localhost:9443
>     ProxyPassMatch ajp://localhost:9447
>     ProxyPassReverse ajp://localhost:9447
> </LocationMatch>
>
> # matches for agent port and eeca port
> <LocationMatch
> "^/ca/agent/ca/displayBySerial|^/ca/agent/ca/doRevoke|^/ca/agent/ca/doUnrevoke|^/ca/agent/ca/updateDomainXML|^/ca/eeca/ca/profileSubmitSSLClient">
>     NSSOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData +StrictRequire +OptRenegotiate
>     NSSVerifyClient require
> #    ProxyPassMatch ajp://localhost:9443
> #    ProxyPassReverse ajp://localhost:9443
>     ProxyPassMatch ajp://localhost:9447
>     ProxyPassReverse ajp://localhost:9447
> </LocationMatch>
>
> # Only enable this on servers that are not generating a CRL
> #RewriteRule ^/ipa/crl/MasterCRL.bin
> https://ww8-idm.ww.uni-erlangen.de/ca/ee/ca/getCRL?op=getCRL&crlIssuingPoint=MasterCRL
> [L,R=301,NC]
>

> Is there somewhere a example configuration? When I deployed the system it

I've attached the config files from one of my working 3.0.0 masters.

rob

>> Christof Schulze wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> i am running a FreeIPA server on CentOS for 2 years now with mostly
>>> Ubuntu 12.04 and some Fedora 20 clients.
>>>
>>> Since one week (or more) it is not possible any more to install new
>>> clients (whether ubuntu nor fedora). The Host gets created on the
>>> IPA-server but it can not create/exchange a Host-Certificate.
>>>
>>> The only thing happened (except regular updates) was a complete
>>> certificate renewal with no obvious problems some weeks ago.
>>>
>>> Web-interface and certmonger show the same error.
>>>
>>> ipa-getcert list on the new Hosts:
>>>     status: CA_UNREACHABLE
>>>     ca-error: Server failed request, will retry: 4301 (RPC failed at
>>> server.  Certificate operation cannot be completed: FAILURE (Invalid
>>> Request)).
>>>     stuck: yes
>>
>> Given the timeline I'd guess that your CA subsystem certificates have
>> expired.
>>
>> On the IPA master run: getcert list (not ipa-getcert)
>>
>> This will show the current status of things.
>>
>> What version of IPA is this?
>>
>> rob

# VERSION 2 - DO NOT REMOVE THIS LINE

ProxyRequests Off

# matches for ee port
<LocationMatch
"^/ca/ee/ca/checkRequest|^/ca/ee/ca/getCertChain|^/ca/ee/ca/getTokenInfo|^/ca/ee/ca/tokenAuthenticate|^/ca/ocsp|^/ca/ee/ca/updateNumberRange|^/ca/ee/ca/getCRL">
    NSSOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData +StrictRequire +OptRenegotiate
    NSSVerifyClient none
    ProxyPassMatch ajp://localhost:9447
    ProxyPassReverse ajp://localhost:9447
</LocationMatch>

# matches for admin port and installer
<LocationMatch
"^/ca/admin/ca/getCertChain|^/ca/admin/ca/getConfigEntries|^/ca/admin/ca/getCookie|^/ca/admin/ca/getStatus|^/ca/admin/ca/securityDomainLogin|^/ca/admin/ca/getDomainXML|^/ca/rest/installer/installToken">
    NSSOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData +StrictRequire +OptRenegotiate
    NSSVerifyClient none
    ProxyPassMatch ajp://localhost:9447
    ProxyPassReverse ajp://localhost:9447
</LocationMatch>

# matches for agent port and eeca port
<LocationMatch
"^/ca/agent/ca/displayBySerial|^/ca/agent/ca/doRevoke|^/ca/agent/ca/doUnrevoke|^/ca/agent/ca/updateDomainXML|^/ca/eeca/ca/profileSubmitSSLClient">
    NSSOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData +StrictRequire +OptRenegotiate
    NSSVerifyClient require
    ProxyPassMatch ajp://localhost:9447
    ProxyPassReverse ajp://localhost:9447
</LocationMatch>

# Only enable this on servers that are not generating a CRL
#RewriteRule ^/ipa/crl/MasterCRL.bin
https://ipa.example.com/ca/ee/ca/getCRL?op=getCRL&crlIssuingPoint=MasterCRL
[L,R=301,NC]
#
# This is the Apache server configuration file providing SSL support using.
# the mod_nss plugin.  It contains the configuration directives to instruct
# the server how to serve pages over an https connection.
#
# Do NOT simply read the instructions in here without understanding
# what they do.  They're here only as hints or reminders.  If you are unsure
# consult the online docs. You have been warned.
#

LoadModule nss_module modules/libmodnss.so

#
# When we also provide SSL we have to listen to the
# standard HTTP port (see above) and to the HTTPS port
#
# Note: Configurations that use IPv6 but not IPv4-mapped addresses need two
#       Listen directives: "Listen [::]:443" and "Listen 0.0.0.0:443"
#
Listen 443

##
##  SSL Global Context
##
##  All SSL configuration in this context applies both to
##  the main server and all SSL-enabled virtual hosts.
##

#
#   Some MIME-types for downloading Certificates and CRLs
#
AddType application/x-x509-ca-cert .crt
AddType application/x-pkcs7-crl    .crl

#   Pass Phrase Dialog:
#   Configure the pass phrase gathering process.
#   The filtering dialog program (`builtin' is a internal
#   terminal dialog) has to provide the pass phrase on stdout.
NSSPassPhraseDialog "file:/etc/httpd/conf/password.conf"

#   Pass Phrase Helper:
#   This helper program stores the token password pins between
#   restarts of Apache.
NSSPassPhraseHelper /usr/sbin/nss_pcache

#   Configure the SSL Session Cache.
#   NSSSessionCacheSize is the number of entries in the cache.
#   NSSSessionCacheTimeout is the SSL2 session timeout (in seconds).
#   NSSSession3CacheTimeout is the SSL3/TLS session timeout (in seconds).
NSSSessionCacheSize 10000
NSSSessionCacheTimeout 100
NSSSession3CacheTimeout 86400

#
# Pseudo Random Number Generator (PRNG):
# Configure one or more sources to seed the PRNG of the SSL library.
# The seed data should be of good random quality.
# WARNING! On some platforms /dev/random blocks if not enough entropy
# is available. Those platforms usually also provide a non-blocking
# device, /dev/urandom, which may be used instead.
#
# This does not support seeding the RNG with each connection.

NSSRandomSeed startup builtin
#NSSRandomSeed startup file:/dev/random  512
#NSSRandomSeed startup file:/dev/urandom 512

#
# TLS Negotiation configuration under RFC 5746
#
# Only renegotiate if the peer's hello bears the TLS renegotiation_info
# extension. Default off.
NSSRenegotiation on

# Peer must send Signaling Cipher Suite Value (SCSV) or
# Renegotiation Info (RI) extension in ALL handshakes.  Default: off
NSSRequireSafeNegotiation on

##
## SSL Virtual Host Context
##

<VirtualHost _default_:443>

#   General setup for the virtual host
#DocumentRoot "/etc/httpd/htdocs"
#ServerName www.example.com:443
#ServerAdmin y...@example.com

# mod_nss can log to separate log files, you can choose to do that if you'd like
# LogLevel is not inherited from httpd.conf.
ErrorLog /etc/httpd/logs/error_log
TransferLog /etc/httpd/logs/access_log
LogLevel warn

#   SSL Engine Switch:
#   Enable/Disable SSL for this virtual host.
NSSEngine on

#   SSL Cipher Suite:
#   List the ciphers that the client is permitted to negotiate.
#   See the mod_nss documentation for a complete list.

# SSL 3 ciphers. SSL 2 is disabled by default.
NSSCipherSuite
+rsa_rc4_128_md5,+rsa_rc4_128_sha,+rsa_3des_sha,-rsa_des_sha,-rsa_rc4_40_md5,-rsa_rc2_40_md5,-rsa_null_md5,-rsa_null_sha,+fips_3des_sha,-fips_des_sha,-fortezza,-fortezza_rc4_128_sha,-fortezza_null,-rsa_des_56_sha,-rsa_rc4_56_sha,+rsa_aes_128_sha,+rsa_aes_256_sha

# SSL 3 ciphers + ECC ciphers. SSL 2 is disabled by default.
#
# Comment out the NSSCipherSuite line above and use the one below if you have
# ECC enabled NSS and mod_nss and want to use Elliptical Curve Cryptography
#NSSCipherSuite
+rsa_rc4_128_md5,+rsa_rc4_128_sha,+rsa_3des_sha,-rsa_des_sha,-rsa_rc4_40_md5,-rsa_rc2_40_md5,-rsa_null_md5,-rsa_null_sha,+fips_3des_sha,-fips_des_sha,-fortezza,-fortezza_rc4_128_sha,-fortezza_null,-rsa_des_56_sha,-rsa_rc4_56_sha,+rsa_aes_128_sha,+rsa_aes_256_sha,-ecdh_ecdsa_null_sha,+ecdh_ecdsa_rc4_128_sha,+ecdh_ecdsa_3des_sha,+ecdh_ecdsa_aes_128_sha,+ecdh_ecdsa_aes_256_sha,-ecdhe_ecdsa_null_sha,+ecdhe_ecdsa_rc4_128_sha,+ecdhe_ecdsa_3des_sha,+ecdhe_ecdsa_aes_128_sha,+ecdhe_ecdsa_aes_256_sha,-ecdh_rsa_null_sha,+ecdh_rsa_128_sha,+ecdh_rsa_3des_sha,+ecdh_rsa_aes_128_sha,+ecdh_rsa_aes_256_sha,-echde_rsa_null,+ecdhe_rsa_rc4_128_sha,+ecdhe_rsa_3des_sha,+ecdhe_rsa_aes_128_sha,+ecdhe_rsa_aes_256_sha

#   SSL Protocol:
#   Cryptographic protocols that provide communication security.
#   NSS handles the specified protocols as "ranges", and automatically
#   negotiates the use of the strongest protocol for a connection starting
#   with the maximum specified protocol and downgrading as necessary to the
#   minimum specified protocol that can be used between two processes.
#   Since all protocol ranges are completely inclusive, and no protocol in the
#   middle of a range may be excluded, the entry "NSSProtocol SSLv3,TLSv1.1"
#   is identical to the entry "NSSProtocol SSLv3,TLSv1.0,TLSv1.1".
NSSProtocol SSLv3,TLSv1.0,TLSv1.1

#   SSL Certificate Nickname:
#   The nickname of the RSA server certificate you are going to use.
NSSNickname Server-Cert

#   SSL Certificate Nickname:
#   The nickname of the ECC server certificate you are going to use, if you
#   have an ECC-enabled version of NSS and mod_nss
#NSSECCNickname Server-Cert-ecc

#   Server Certificate Database:
#   The NSS security database directory that holds the certificates and
#   keys. The database consists of 3 files: cert8.db, key3.db and secmod.db.
#   Provide the directory that these files exist.
NSSCertificateDatabase /etc/httpd/alias

#   Database Prefix:
#   In order to be able to store multiple NSS databases in one directory
#   they need unique names. This option sets the database prefix used for
#   cert8.db and key3.db.
#NSSDBPrefix my-prefix-

#   Client Authentication (Type):
#   Client certificate verification type.  Types are none, optional and
#   require.
#NSSVerifyClient none

#
#   Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP).
#   Verify that certificates have not been revoked before accepting them.
#NSSOCSP off

#
#   Use a default OCSP responder. If enabled this will be used regardless
#   of whether one is included in a client certificate. Note that the
#   server certificate is verified during startup.
#
#   NSSOCSPDefaultURL defines the service URL of the OCSP responder
#   NSSOCSPDefaultName is the nickname of the certificate to trust to
#       sign the OCSP responses.
#NSSOCSPDefaultResponder on
#NSSOCSPDefaultURL http://example.com/ocsp/status
#NSSOCSPDefaultName ocsp-nickname

#   Access Control:
#   With SSLRequire you can do per-directory access control based
#   on arbitrary complex boolean expressions containing server
#   variable checks and other lookup directives.  The syntax is a
#   mixture between C and Perl.  See the mod_nss documentation
#   for more details.
#<Location />
#NSSRequire (    %{SSL_CIPHER} !~ m/^(EXP|NULL)/ \
#            and %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_O} eq "Snake Oil, Ltd." \
#            and %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_OU} in {"Staff", "CA", "Dev"} \
#            and %{TIME_WDAY} >= 1 and %{TIME_WDAY} <= 5 \
#            and %{TIME_HOUR} >= 8 and %{TIME_HOUR} <= 20       ) \
#           or %{REMOTE_ADDR} =~ m/^192\.76\.162\.[0-9]+$/
#</Location>

#   SSL Engine Options:
#   Set various options for the SSL engine.
#   o FakeBasicAuth:
#     Translate the client X.509 into a Basic Authorisation.  This means that
#     the standard Auth/DBMAuth methods can be used for access control.  The
#     user name is the `one line' version of the client's X.509 certificate.
#     Note that no password is obtained from the user. Every entry in the user
#     file needs this password: `xxj31ZMTZzkVA'.
#   o ExportCertData:
#     This exports two additional environment variables: SSL_CLIENT_CERT and
#     SSL_SERVER_CERT. These contain the PEM-encoded certificates of the
#     server (always existing) and the client (only existing when client
#     authentication is used). This can be used to import the certificates
#     into CGI scripts.
#   o StdEnvVars:
#     This exports the standard SSL/TLS related `SSL_*' environment variables.
#     Per default this exportation is switched off for performance reasons,
#     because the extraction step is an expensive operation and is usually
#     useless for serving static content. So one usually enables the
#     exportation for CGI and SSI requests only.
#   o StrictRequire:
#     This denies access when "NSSRequireSSL" or "NSSRequire" applied even
#     under a "Satisfy any" situation, i.e. when it applies access is denied
#     and no other module can change it.
#   o OptRenegotiate:
#     This enables optimized SSL connection renegotiation handling when SSL
#     directives are used in per-directory context.
#NSSOptions +FakeBasicAuth +ExportCertData +CompatEnvVars +StrictRequire
<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php3?)$">
    NSSOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData
</Files>
<Directory "/var/www/cgi-bin">
    NSSOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData
</Directory>

#   Per-Server Logging:
#   The home of a custom SSL log file. Use this when you want a
#   compact non-error SSL logfile on a virtual host basis.
#CustomLog /home/rcrit/redhat/apache/logs/ssl_request_log \
#          "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"

Include conf.d/ipa-rewrite.conf
</VirtualHost>

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<!-- BEGIN COPYRIGHT BLOCK
     Copyright (C) 2006-2010 Red Hat, Inc.
     All rights reserved.
     Modifications: configuration parameters
     END COPYRIGHT BLOCK -->
<!--
  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
  The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
-->
<!-- Note:  A "Server" is not itself a "Container", so you may not
     define subcomponents such as "Valves" at this level.
     Documentation at /docs/config/server.html
 -->

<!-- DO NOT REMOVE - Begin PKI Status Definitions -->
<!--
Unsecure Port       = http://ipa.example.com:9180/ca/ee/ca
Secure Agent Port   = https://ipa.example.com:9443/ca/agent/ca
Secure EE Port      = https://ipa.example.com:9444/ca/ee/ca
Secure Admin Port   = https://ipa.example.com:9445/ca/services
EE Client Auth Port = https://ipa.example.com:9446/ca/eeca/ca
PKI Console Port    = pkiconsole https://ipa.example.com:9445/ca
Tomcat Port         = 9701 (for shutdown)
-->
<!-- DO NOT REMOVE - End PKI Status Definitions -->

<Server port="9701" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">

  <!--APR library loader. Documentation at /docs/apr.html -->
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener" SSLEngine="on" />
  <!--Initialize Jasper prior to webapps are loaded. Documentation at /docs/jasper-howto.html -->
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.JasperListener" />
  <!-- JMX Support for the Tomcat server. Documentation at /docs/non-existent.html -->
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener" />
  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener" />

  <!-- Global JNDI resources
       Documentation at /docs/jndi-resources-howto.html
  -->
  <GlobalNamingResources>
    <!-- Editable user database that can also be used by
         UserDatabaseRealm to authenticate users
    -->
              type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"
              pathname="conf/tomcat-users.xml" />
  </GlobalNamingResources>

  <!-- A "Service" is a collection of one or more "Connectors" that share
       a single "Container" Note:  A "Service" is not itself a "Container",
       so you may not define subcomponents such as "Valves" at this level.
       Documentation at /docs/config/service.html
   -->
  <Service name="Catalina">

    <!--The connectors can use a shared executor, you can define one or more named thread pools-->
    <!--
    <Executor name="tomcatThreadPool" namePrefix="catalina-exec-"
        maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="4"/>
    -->

    <!-- A "Connector" represents an endpoint by which requests are received
         and responses are returned. Documentation at :
         Java HTTP Connector: /docs/config/http.html (blocking & non-blocking)
         Java AJP  Connector: /docs/config/ajp.html
         APR (HTTP/AJP) Connector: /docs/apr.html
         Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080
    -->

    <!-- Port Separation:  Unsecure Port Connector -->
    <Connector name="Unsecure" port="9180" protocol="HTTP/1.1" redirectPort="8443"
	       maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
	       acceptCount="100" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
	       enableLookups="false" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true"
	       />

    <!-- Define a SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443 -->
    <!-- Port Separation:  Agent Secure Port Connector -->
    <!-- DO NOT REMOVE - Begin define PKI secure port
	NOTE: The OCSP settings take effect globally, so it should only be set once.

	  In setup where SSL clientAuth="true", OCSP can be turned on by
	  setting enableOCSP to true like the following:
	    enableOCSP="true"
	  along with changes to related settings, especially:
	    ocspResponderURL=<see example in connector definition below>
	    ocspResponderCertNickname=<see example in connector definition below>
	  Here are the definition to all the OCSP-related settings:
	    enableOCSP - turns on/off the ocsp check
	    ocspResponderURL - sets the url where the ocsp requests are sent
	    ocspResponderCertNickname - sets the nickname of the cert that is
		either CA's signing certificate or the OCSP server's signing
		certificate.
		The CA's signing certificate should already be in the db, in
		case of the same security domain.
		In case of an ocsp signing certificate, one must import the cert
		into the subsystem's nss db and set trust. e.g.:
		  certutil -d . -A -n "ocspSigningCert cert-pki-ca" -t "C,," -a -i ocspCert.b64
	    ocspCacheSize - sets max cache entries
	    ocspMinCacheEntryDuration - sets minimum seconds to next fetch attempt
	    ocspMaxCacheEntryDuration - sets maximum seconds to next fetch attempt
	    ocspTimeout -sets OCSP timeout in seconds
    -->
    <Connector name="Agent" port="9443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true" sslProtocol="SSL" scheme="https" secure="true"
	       maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
	       acceptCount="100" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
	       SSLImplementation="org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jss.JSSImplementation"
	       enableOCSP="false"
	       ocspResponderURL="http://ipa.example.com:9080/ca/ocsp";
	       ocspResponderCertNickname="ocspSigningCert cert-pki-ca"
	       ocspCacheSize="1000"
	       ocspMinCacheEntryDuration="60"
	       ocspMaxCacheEntryDuration="120"
	       ocspTimeout="10"
	       clientAuth="true"
	       sslOptions="ssl2=true,ssl3=true,tls=true"
	       ssl2Ciphers="-SSL2_RC4_128_WITH_MD5,-SSL2_RC4_128_EXPORT40_WITH_MD5,-SSL2_RC2_128_CBC_WITH_MD5,-SSL2_RC2_128_CBC_EXPORT40_WITH_MD5,-SSL2_DES_64_CBC_WITH_MD5,-SSL2_DES_192_EDE3_CBC_WITH_MD5"
	       ssl3Ciphers="-SSL3_FORTEZZA_DMS_WITH_NULL_SHA,-SSL3_FORTEZZA_DMS_WITH_RC4_128_SHA,+SSL3_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA,-SSL3_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_40_MD5,+SSL3_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,+SSL3_RSA_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA,-SSL3_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC2_CBC_40_MD5,-SSL3_FORTEZZA_DMS_WITH_FORTEZZA_CBC_SHA,-SSL_RSA_FIPS_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA,+SSL_RSA_FIPS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,-SSL3_RSA_WITH_NULL_MD5,-TLS_RSA_EXPORT1024_WITH_RC4_56_SHA,-TLS_ECDH_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA,+TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA"
	       tls3Ciphers="-SSL3_FORTEZZA_DMS_WITH_NULL_SHA,-SSL3_FORTEZZA_DMS_WITH_RC4_128_SHA,+SSL3_RSA_WITH_RC4_128_SHA,-SSL3_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC4_40_MD5,+SSL3_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,+SSL3_RSA_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA,-SSL3_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_RC2_CBC_40_MD5,-SSL3_FORTEZZA_DMS_WITH_FORTEZZA_CBC_SHA,-SSL_RSA_FIPS_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA,+SSL_RSA_FIPS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,-SSL3_RSA_WITH_NULL_MD5,-TLS_RSA_EXPORT1024_WITH_RC4_56_SHA,-TLS_ECDH_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA,+TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA"
	       serverCertNickFile="/var/lib/pki-ca/conf/serverCertNick.conf"
	       passwordFile="/var/lib/pki-ca/conf/password.conf"
	       passwordClass="org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jss.PlainPasswordFile"
	       certdbDir="/var/lib/pki-ca/alias"
	       />
    <!-- DO NOT REMOVE - End define PKI secure port -->

    <!-- Port Separation:  Admin Secure Port Connector -->
    <Connector name="Admin" port="9445" SSLEnabled="true" sslProtocol="SSL" scheme="https" secure="true"
	       maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
	       acceptCount="100" maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
	       SSLImplementation="org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jss.JSSImplementation"
	       clientAuth="false"
[...]

    <Connector name="EE" port="9444" SSLEnabled="true" sslProtocol="SSL" scheme="https" secure="true"
[...]

    <Connector name="EEClientAuth" port="9446" SSLEnabled="true" sslProtocol="SSL" scheme="https" secure="true"
[...]

    <!-- A "Connector" using the shared thread pool-->
    <!--
    <Connector executor="tomcatThreadPool"
               port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" />
    -->
    <!-- Define a SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443
         This connector uses the JSSE configuration, when using APR, the
         connector should be using the OpenSSL style configuration
         described in the APR documentation -->
    <!--
    <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />
    -->

    <Connector port="9447" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="9444" />

    <!-- An Engine represents the entry point (within Catalina) that processes
         every request.  The Engine implementation for Tomcat stand alone
         analyzes the HTTP headers included with the request, and passes them
         on to the appropriate Host (virtual host).
         Documentation at /docs/config/engine.html -->

    <!-- You should set jvmRoute to support load-balancing via AJP ie :
    <Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="jvm1">
    -->

      <!--For clustering, please take a look at documentation at:
          /docs/cluster-howto.html  (simple how to)
          /docs/config/cluster.html (reference documentation) -->
      <!--
      <Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"/>
      -->

      <!-- The request dumper valve dumps useful debugging information about
           the request and response data received and sent by Tomcat.
           Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->
      <!--
      <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestDumperValve"/>
      -->

      <!-- This Realm uses the UserDatabase configured in the global JNDI
           resources under the key "UserDatabase".  Any edits
           that are performed against this UserDatabase are immediately
           available for use by the Realm.  -->
             resourceName="UserDatabase"/>

      <!-- Define the default virtual host
           Note: XML Schema validation will not work with Xerces 2.2.
       -->
      <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false"

        <!-- SingleSignOn valve, share authentication between web applications
             Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->
        <!--
        <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn" />
        -->

        <!-- Access log processes all example.
             Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->
        <!--
        <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve" directory="logs"
               prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".txt" pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>
        -->

      </Host>
    </Engine>
  </Service>