Roman Naumenko said the following, on 02-11-14, 22:20:
Hi,

Similar question was asked already, " Limiting group/user visibility" at https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2011-November/msg00277.html but other than this I couldn't find any clues if that's possible.

If I was to manage separate organizations with own users, computers and other entries in one ipa server - would such scenario be possible?
I found relevant information, at least about directory structure, in red hat directory server docs:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Directory_Server/9.0/html/Administration_Guide/Configuring_Directory_Databases.html#Configuring_Directory_Databases-Creating_and_Maintaining_Suffixes

Since RH package is based on 389 directory server, which is part of freeipa - I wonder if its possible to maintain independent root suffixes?

--Roman