I saw in the upstream foreman-prepare-realm script that the new permission
names should include a prefix "System: "
That Prefix is not there, what did change was that some permissions where
no longer lower case only.
ie in 3.3.5 the permission is 'write dns configuration' and in 4.1 it
becomes 'Write DNS Configuration'

Rob