Hi all,

I have a FreeIPA environment with standard rhel6 package sets.

Everything is working well.

I would like to get our Cisco UCS 5108 authenticating via ldap with TLS using
ldap group based checks. The ucs manager runs the latest 2.2(3a)

Currently I have it authenticating via radius (which auth's to the ldap server
in freeipa), but the radius setup doesn't allow for more fine grained group
access controls.

I've tried may things to get ldap to work, but failing miserably. According to
the doc's it should be fairly straight forward (I wish it was!).

Has anyone got a Cisco UCS device to be able to authenticate successfully using
LDAP over TLS with FreeIPA?

I'd appreciate any feedback so I know whether it is actually possible or not.

Thanks,

Les