On 11/10/2014 12:14 AM, Thomas Lau wrote:
Hi All,

I am successfully letting Apache auth against FreeIPA, but whatever folder/files being created on WebDav server would be using Apache user and group instead of login user/group, does anyone know how to fix this?

Kerberos + LDAP config:

http://pastebin.com/zpP3TEst

--
Thomas Lau
Director of Infrastructure

Direct: +852-3976-8903
Mobile: +852-9323-9670
Address: 20/F, IFC 1, Central district, Hong Kong

Can you please give a bit more context and architecture? Are you building you own WebDav server or using an existing implementation? Which one? Not being familiar with the internals of WebDav I would assume that impersonation would be a function of your WebDav server. However AFAIU it would need to use something like oddjob to create files and directories on the file system to make them be owned by the users.

Also this might give you some hints on how we recommend to hook web applications into IPA.
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Web_App_Authentication

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal