On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 13:14:38 +0800
Thomas Lau <t...@tetrioncapital.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am successfully letting Apache auth against FreeIPA, but whatever
> folder/files being created on WebDav server would be using Apache
> user and group instead of login user/group, does anyone know how to
> fix this?
>
> Kerberos + LDAP config:
>
> http://pastebin.com/zpP3TEst

Hi Thomas, I do not think mod_dav can use anything but pache's own user.

If you find a CGI that implements dav though, then you could use SuEXEC
to do what you want:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/suexec.html

NOTE: this is a little off topic for the FreeIPA list, I think you'll
find more expertise on some Apache related user mailing lists.

Regards,
Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York