On 11.11.2014 11:11, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 02:07:57AM -0800, Rolf Nufable wrote:
well I'm trying to setup sudo in my client machine, also I want to access the
server web browser In the client machine ( is it possible though ? )

well I'm having this error in the client side when using the command su - (
user )

su - u...@example.com

su : u...@example.com does not exist.

Are you sure ipa-client-install did run successfully on that machine?

Can you unenroll and enroll the client back so that we start from an
sssd.conf that is created by the tooling?

As Martin said, you don't need those sudo-related config options with
recent SSSD releases, they wouldn't work in the sudo section anyway.

Does:

$ id u...@example.com

return you the user info?

if not and ipa-client-install was run successfully before, check nsswitch.conf if it has sssd configured (sss next to various providers).

if not run:
$ authconfig --enablesssd --update

if it doesn't help, try to run:
$ authconfig --disablesssd --update
$ authconfig --enablesssd --update

if it helps, please tell me. I'm curious if you suffer from one issue I experienced.