You need to get all certificates in

# getcert list

renewed. With FreeIPA 3.0+ the certificates should be already properly tracked, AFAIR.

Was the uid=ipara,ou=People,o=ipaca entry (as described in http://www.freeipa.org/page/IPA_2x_Certificate_Renewal) properly updated with a serial pointing to the new certificate?

Maybe this is the reason why old RA certificate is loaded.

If you are using RHEL/CentOS, I would also recommend updating ipa, certmonger and selinux-policy to the 6.6 version is there were several related fixes.

Martin