On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 05:19:57PM +0800, Thomas Lau wrote:
> What will happen if laptop haven't turn on for a long time and ticket
> expired with cache and store password enabled? Does user unable to login
> after expired?

SSSD doesn't use the ticket to authenticate in offline case, so sssd
doesn't really care the ticket expired.

Rather, when cache_credentials is enabled, we store a hash of the user's
password in the cache and if offline, compare what the user entered
with the stored hash.

By default, the cache password hash never expires, unless you configure
sssd to do so with offline_credentials_expiration