Hi that wasn't quite clear from me, yes I can login thanks for that!

But now I get an error on the associated domain:

postmap: dict_ldap_connect: Cached connection handle for LDAP source
/etc/postfix/ldap/mydestination.cf
postmap: dict_ldap_lookup: /etc/postfix/ldap/mydestination.cf:
Searching with filter (&(associatedDomain=u...@domain.tld))
postmap: dict_ldap_get_values[1]: Search found 0 match(es)
postmap: dict_ldap_get_values[1]: Leaving dict_ldap_get_values
postmap: dict_ldap_lookup: Search returned nothing
postmap: dict_ldap_close: Closed connection handle for LDAP source
/etc/postfix/ldap/mydestination.cf

But when I do a postmap check on this cf with domain.tld that gives a
match, as it should...

So that might need some modification ?