Hi,

EDUROAM (education roaming) is an international roaming service for users in research, higher education and further education.
It use Openldap, freeradius, radsec to support this objective.

I would like to expand this to create a better infrastructure for our network, in special wireless network.

Do you have some experience with openldap to freeipa migration?

TIA.