On 11/24/2014 12:42 PM, Matt . wrote:
Hi Dimitri,

I need to use multiple email adresses, but not under mail, mail needs
to be primary.

I have seen I can add mailAttribute ?

I need to have them as field, and the best would be something like
alias1, alias2, aliasX

The attributes can be multivalued.
Do you need to know which is which? I mean if you have mail1 and mail2 do you need to be sure that mail1 is alias1 and mail2 is alias2 or they are interchangeable and the order does not really matter? Then multivalued attribute would be the way to go.

Also there is a concept of attribute subtypes  that might help here.

But I would leave to LDAP gurus to chime in on this matter.

Would be doable ?

Cheers,

Matt