On 11/24/2014 01:27 PM, Matt . wrote:
Hi,

I need to make sure I have a primary one which is mail, the other ones
should not matter, but I think it's wiser to have it like I know what
is where.

The reason why I need to is because I'm using Kolab which needs at
least a primary mail attribute.

The point is that you can have the primary one in one attribute and then the rest in a different multi value attribute. If for example you use the primary mail as uid and aliases as mail then you can solve the problem. But that means your logn names will be mails. This might be fine might not. May be you use some other attribute to store primary mail. Here is the pointer on how to do it: http://www.freeipa.org/page/HowTo/Add_a_new_attribute

Cheers,

Matt