On 11/25/2014 03:07 AM, Rolf Nufable wrote:
> Goodmorning
> So I've solved my Time error (I think) in my fedora 20, but even though I'm
> having the correct time and configured the browser for kerberos
> authentication I still can't log in my admin account in the web UI
> is there a work around for this??

Well, you can log in with your user name and password if GSSAPI does not work.
Or is that part also not working? If this is the case, I would suggest to:

- check that ipa_memcached service is running
- check that there are no SELinux errors in audit.log (or just try in SELinux
permissive mode)

If user+password login works and GSSAPI does not, make sure that after you
fixed the time on your FreeIPA server, you also have time synchronized on your
machine with the browser - so that there is not time difference bigger that a
1-2 minutes.