On 11/25/2014 08:12 AM, Rolf Nufable wrote:
> Well I tried to kinit the admin account and then reboot the server.. then
> after that it worked, admin account could then log in the ipa web ui.. but
> does this mean that everytime I want to log in to the UI i need to kinit
> manually?
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Well, you need to have a ticket on your client machine (the one with the
browser) to be able to authenticate via Kerberos. You can check that with

# klist

To get the ticket, you can either run the kinit manually as you said or let
SSSD to get it for you as you authenticate/login to your client machine. AFAIK,
this is default behavior.

Martin