On 11/28/2014 10:39 AM, Eldo Joseph wrote:
Hi All,
Can some one help me, with the best practices which can be used for IPAV3
backup and recovery,  currently it is been a kind of single point of failure.
Current infrastructure: One Master serverFive clients.
I've tried with db2bak and bak2db features, I was able for a successful
restore. how ever IPA admintools commands are failing with this error.
(info): TGS_REQ (4 etypes {18 17 16 23}) xx.xx.xx.xx : PROCESS_TGS: authtime 0,
<unknown client> for <unknown server>, Decrypt integrity check failed
Thanks,Eldo.

Hello Eldo,

sounds like: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4726

try to run: