So even "manually" it is not possible? like following
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Managing_Smart_Cards/Setting_Up_Cross_Realm_Authentication.html
 ?

So far, I tried to:
kadmin.local -x ipa-setup-override-restrictions -r A.EXAMPLE.COM
 add_principal krbtgt/b.example....@a.example.com

kadmin.local -x ipa-setup-override-restrictions -r B.EXAMPLE.COM
 add_principal krbtgt/a.example....@b.example.com

edit /etc/krb5.conf to add element in sections [realms], [domain_realm] and
[capaths]

and add a file into /var/lib/sss/pubconf/kdcinfo.B.EXAMPLE.COM (and
/var/lib/sss/pubconf/kdcinfo.A.EXAMPLE.COM). Yes this is ugly.

I manage to kinit us...@b.example.com from A.EXAMPLE.COM and with this
credential to ssh to the other host.

But I don't manage to do it transparently (i.e. ssh B.EXAMPLE.COM -l
us...@a.example.com with the good passord, or better: without password)

I guess this is not implemented in sssd and this is the problem I face?

Regards,

Nicolas