Hello, FreeIPA list!
About a month ago I promised to write a detailed tutorial about FreeIPA domain
setup,
including both Linux and Unix (FreeBSD) clients, and now it's ready!
Use this link to download the tutorial:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/c3209284323e/FreeIPA%20-%20FreeBSD.docx
I would highly appreciate if you find time to read the tutorial completely from
the beginning to the end,
follow all instructions and post your comments regarding:
1) errors in wording / spelling (I'm not a native English speaker);
2) unnecessary actions (maybe the system will work perfectly well without
performing some steps);
3) insufficient comments on some instructions (maybe you can give a better
BRIEF description for some steps).
The only thing I would ask anyone willing to collaborate
is to read the tutorial completely before commenting on anything!
If you collaborate on this subject, we'll be able to prepare
a new and actual Quick Start Quide for FreeIPA software.
Thanks for your attention, time and efforts!