On (03/12/14 06:05), sipazzo wrote:
>Good morning, I have a fairly new ipa domain (server version 3.0.0-42 and
>clients mixed 3.0.0-37 and 3.0.0-42) set up with a mix of rhel6, rhel5 and
>solaris. It seemed like my sudo config using sssd in rhel6.5 was working and
>then we patched to 6.6 and it is broken. I had followed these setup
>instructions previously:
>
>yum install -y libsss_sudo
>
>Added to /etc/nsswitch.conf
>
>sudoers: sss files
>
>Add nisdomainname:
>
>nisdomainname ipadomain.com
>echo "NISDOMAIN=ipadomain.com" >> /etc/sysconfig/network
>
>Added the following to /etc/sssd/sssd.conf (is all this really necessary?)
>
>[domain/ipadomain.com]
>……….
>
>sudo_provider = ldap
>ldap_uri = ldaps://ipasrv2-corp.ipadomain.com,
>ldaps://ipasrv1-xo.ipadomain.com, ldaps://ipasrv1-io.ipadomain.com,
>ldaps://ipasrv1-corp.ipadomain.com, ldaps://ipasrv2-xo.ipadomain.com,
>ldaps://ipasrv2-io.ipadomain.com
>ldap_sudo_search_base = ou=sudoers,dc=ipadomain,dc=com
>ldap_sasl_mech = GSSAPI
>ldap_sasl_authid = host/ipaclient1.ipadomain.com
>ldap_sasl_realm = ipadomain.COM
>krb5_server =ipasrv2-corp.ipadomain.com, ipasrv1-xo.ipadomain.com,
>ipasrv1-io.ipadomain.com, ipasrv1-corp.ipadomain.com,
>ipasrv2-xo.ipadomain.com, ipasrv2-io.ipadomain.com
>
>[sssd]
>services =  nss, pam, sudo, ssh
>
>[sudo]
>

>Restart sssd service
>
>I know that libsss_sudo is now included as part of another package and read
>that you need sssd-common which I tried installing to no avail as well. I had
>been told that despite the man pages on sssd I needed to specify the servers
>in ldap_uri (and I assume krb5_server) as it would not use SRV records but am
>not sure that is correct.
>
>Questions:
>1) What are the steps to get sudo working with sssd on an existing, newly
>patched (to rhel6.6) system
Configuration from rhel 6.5 shoudl work also on rhel 6.6

But rhel 6.6 can work also with sudo_provider = ipa
In this case sssd configuration is easier. You cna find details in manual page
man sssd-sudo.

>2) Are the steps any different for a new system (i.e. I read it is "seamless"
>but I guess we still have to manually edit files?)
On rhel6.6 ipa-client-install should configure sudo unless you executed
ipa-client-install with --no-sudo

>3) Does sssd in Rhel6.6 support SRV lookup for the ldap_uri and krb5_server
>and do we have to specify the ldap_sasl_authid with the client hostname
Yes, it does.
man sssd.ldap -> SERVICE DISCOVERY

If you use sudo_provider=ipa then you will not need to configure all ldap_*
krb5_* options on your own.

LS