On 12/05/2014 10:00 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 12/03/2014 06:23 PM, Janelle wrote:
Hi all..

Was on vacation - now I'm back. Have a new problem I thought I would run by you --

I have replica agreements between a server and 3 others. They all show up in
ipa-replica-manage list, BUT when I try to disconnect one of them :

ipa: INFO: Replication Update in progress: FALSE: status: 1 Can't acquire busy
replica: start: 0: end: 0

Any idea what this might be telling me? And any ideas on how to reduce CPU load
on replicas other than to reduce the number of hosts they replicate to?

Thanks
~J

Ludwig or Thierry, do you now? I am not sure what "Can't acquire busy replica" means in DS speak...

Thanks,
Martin
Hello,

   The replica agreement reporting this status is trying to update a
   replica. Before doing that it needs to "acquire" the replica.
   The replica (consumer) is said to be busy when an other replica
   (acting as supplier) is currently updating it.
   This should be a transient issue or there are many updates currently
   sent.

   May I have a look at the machine ?

   thanks
   theirry