On 12/12/2014 12:36 AM, Eldo Joseph wrote:
Hi All,

I have requirement to access the service under different IPA servers, can some one help me on this...

IPA Servers are running on V3.

-Eldo-

Are you saying that you have different IPA domains that are not connected and you need to be able to log into a host from different domains?

If so you need:
a) Decide which domain is the primary domain for the host.
b) Join the host to the second domain
c) Manually configure the second authentication domain in sssd.
I am not sure whether the IPA back end would work. It might be worth a try.
If you configure the second back end as LDAP or LDAP + Kerberos it should be fine.
Ask on SSSD list for more help if needed.

You need to make sure that your:
- UIDs do not overlap between domains
- you use FQDN for users when login

--