From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Herb Burnswell
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:32 PM
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: [Freeipa-users] ldapsearch queries for audit

All,

We are running the following versions on RHEL 6.6:

ipa-server.x86_64   3.0.0-42.el6
389-ds.noarch        1.2.2-1.el6

I'm not very experienced with the ldapsearch and would greatly appreciate some
guidance.  I'd like to run some ldapsearch's that will return access
information for specific hosts.  For example; I'd like to return what users
have access to 'host x' and what sudo rules are available to these users.

Any assistance is appreciated.

TIA,

Herb
Herb, I am sure that some if not all of that can be derived via LDAP but I have
found this info is much more easily returned via IPA commands.

ipa hostgroup-show $SOME_HOSTGROUP

Craig