Hi All,

I have configured Master - Master replication and replication (bi
direction) is working fine.
Can I get the configuration that has to be added/modified in server/client
machine so as to point to the replica server once the master failed. Right
now it is not working.

Regards
Sanju Abraham
IS - Network/System Administrator