Subject pretty much says it all.

Starting to play around with rundeck and was thinking it would be nice if I
could create a user that had the ability to sudo, without password, a public
key and the ability to run commands.

But the use of 'sudo' gets me an error that says it requires a tty to run sudo.
So I tried by creating a sudo rule that has options '!requiretty !authenticate'
but it still complains that I need a tty. Is there a FreeIPA method that I am
lacking?

Craig White
System Administrator
O 623-201-8179   M 602-377-9752

[cid:image001.png@01CF86FE.42D51630]

SkyTouch Technology     4225 E. Windrose Dr.     Phoenix, AZ 85032