On 01/04/2015 01:19 PM, Ben .T.George wrote:

HI

Thanks for the replay.

i was trying to achieve just LDAP authentication only. If possible Role based access and Host based access. but most priority is to authenticate solaris against Active Directory/IPA

The tutorials/Guides are not clear actually as i tried many times. My IPA server is working fine. bcoz i tested by adding linux(centos) as IPA client by using client ass ipa commands.

OK, so let me make sure I get you right: you have IPA and it is in trust relations with AD, right? You tested it from Linux clients and it works but not with Solaris client, right? Which version of IPA are you using? Have you looked at ipa-advise tool?
Which manuals and tutorials you tried?

Regards,
Ben