HI

i was trying to ass solaris 10 client from command line. Host add comand
went successfully and service add for /host is giving error.

please check below output and help me to solve this

[root@kwtpocpbis01 ~]# ipa host-add --force --ip-address=172.16.107.107
kwttestsolaris10.solipa.local
Added host "kwttestsolaris10.solipa.local"
  Host name: kwttestsolaris10.solipa.local
  Principal name: host/kwttestsolaris10.solipa.local@SOLIPA.LOCAL
  Password: False
  Keytab: False
  Managed by: kwttestsolaris10.solipa.local

[root@kwtpocpbis01 ~]# ipa service-add host/kwttestsolaris10.solipa.local
ipa: ERROR: You must enroll a host in order to create a host service

what this means "ipa: ERROR: You must enroll a host in order to create a
host service" . I can see the host from IPA web front end. that means host
is added noe.? or this is pointing to another service

Regards,
Ben