Hello fellow IPAers

I know this has been written about before - the python scripts and fedora-domain vs rhel-domain on RHEL/CentOs 7. The question is - was there a permanent fix yet? I continue to run into it during installs and have to edit python files to get the client install to not error out duruing the server install. This is of course with CentOS 7 and IPA 4.1.2.

Any options/comments?
Thank you
Janelle

(install snippet)
Done.
Restarting the directory server
Restarting the KDC
Restarting the certificate server
Sample zone file for bind has been created in /tmp/sample.zone.vTMlCB.db
Restarting the web server
Configuration of client side components failed!
ipa-client-install returned: Command ''/usr/sbin/ipa-client-install' '--on-master' '--unattended' '--domain' 'another.com' '--server' 'ipa1.another.com' '--realm' 'ANOTHER.COM' '--hostname' 'ipa1.another.com'' returned non-zero exit status 1