Hi,

The docs state this:

"DNS slaves will transfer the whole zone periodically as is specified in zone's
SOA record. DNS masters also send DNS NOTIFY messages to inform slaves about a
change asynchronously."

I have a need to execute zone transfers from my IPA server(s) to non-IPA slaves
and I would like the IPA servers to send notifies each time the zone is
updated/reloaded (eg, the "also-notify" option in BIND).  Currently, the zone
transfer is only executed once the refresh timer in the SOA expires.  I don't
see an option within IPA to configure the BIND "also-notify" option.

How can I make my IPA DNS servers send notify's to my non-IPA slave servers so
that zone transfers occur immediately after IPA zone updates?

Thanks,

Josh