Good morning, I created a "service" password policy that prevents password
expiration and gave it a priority of 0. I then created a "service" user group
and applied the policy to the group. I added my admin user to this group so
their password would not expire. However, it continues to expire anyway. I have
other (not built-in) accounts that use this policy successfully so it seems
like the priority is not working correctly. I am unable to change the priority
on the global_policy. Is my only option to add another policy with the same
config as the global policy but a lower priority and assign that to all my
users?