On 01/15/2015 08:16 AM, Chris Card wrote:
what's the current status of IPA integration with FreeRADIUS?

This email from 2011,
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2011-October/msg00026.html, says
"Integrating FreeRADIUS with IPA is on the long term roadmap." Is that still
the case?

Chris

What kind of integration/use case you are looking for?
In the past we thought that managing FreeRADIUS data inside IPA will be valuable but there was not much demand for that kind of integration so we stopped looking into this direction. You can use FreeRADIUS with IPA and manage profile/dictionary data in RADIUS. FreeRADIUS can be pointed to an LDAP server for users and this is how IPA can be used with it.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio