On 01/19/2015 01:50 PM, sipazzo wrote:
I am having trouble finding relevant documentation on using freeipa to manage sudoers for a Solaris client. Has anyone successfully set this up without adding a bunch of non-standard packages? I am running freeipa 3.0.0-42 and any help is appreciated.

AFAIR Solaris does not carry sudo packages so if you plan to use sudo you would need to get packages from upstream. Other than that it is not different from using SUDO from a Linux client that does not have SSSD.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio