On 01/19/2015 08:01 PM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 01/19/2015 01:50 PM, sipazzo wrote:
I am having trouble finding relevant documentation on using freeipa to manage
sudoers for a Solaris client. Has anyone successfully set this up without
adding a bunch of non-standard packages? I am running freeipa 3.0.0-42 and
any help is appreciated.

AFAIR Solaris does not carry sudo packages so if you plan to use sudo you would
need to get packages from upstream.
Other than that it is not different from using SUDO from a Linux client that
does not have SSSD.

BTW, I see you are using quite old FreeIPA version. If you are running on RHEL/CentOS, I would suggest using RHEL/CentOS 7.0 (IPA 3.3.3) or RHEL/CentOS 7.1 (IPA 4.1) when it is GA. (demo on ipa.demo1.freeipa.org)