Hi List

I'm at a client who has no support subscriptions, using Red Hat IdM on RHEL
6.3 64-bit servers with ipa-server-3.0.0-37.el6.x86_64
and ipa-client-3.0.0-42.el6.x86_64 .
I've been playing around with autocreating user homedirs with the
recommended incantations in the ipa-client-install and restarting oddjobd
afterwards.
I noticed that logging in on the clients as an IPA user creates the user
homedir as:

[root@node5 ~]# su - sina
Creating home directory for sina.
-sh-4.1$
I changed permissions on the user folder but it doesnt change anything, I
changed the mask in /etc/oddjobd.conf.d/oddjobd-mkhomedir.conf
to 0077 as advised after doing some googling.
But nothing changes.

Please does anyone know why this is happening, and what can be done to fix?

Thanks!