Hi,

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015, Csaba Kollar wrote:

I’ve installed ipa-server-3.0.0-42.el6.centos.x86_64 on CentOS 6.6 servers. Configured first as a master. Configured second as a replica. Everything went smooth, no errors. If I create a user on the master, it automatically shows up on the replica. BUT If I create a user on the replica, I cannot see on the master the created user. (or if i delete a user on replica which was created on master, it stays on the masters)

I’ve tried to force-sync the master without luck:

[root@centosm ~]# ipa-replica-manage force-sync --from centosr.macp.sh
[...]

sounds like the problem I had recently, please check

for details.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen/With best regards,

--Daniel.