Alexander Bokovoy <abokovoy@...> writes:

> On Wed, 14 Jan 2015, Raoul Becke wrote:
> >Alexander Bokovoy <abokovoy <at> ...> writes:

Thank you very much for this detailed instructions. It seems not to be too
complicated and I think giving it a 2nd try - the only thing that worries me
a bit is:

> This would work more or less same in 3.0 but you would need to add
> permissions differently because 3.x doesn't have as easy permission
> constructing means as 4.0 has.

Is there a document that describes how to do this in:
Name        : ipa-server
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.3.3

Or a document that describes the differences then I can take it from there.