On 02/15/2015 03:41 PM, Thomas Raehalme wrote:
Hi!

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 11:37 PM, Rich Megginson <rmegg...@redhat.com <mailto:rmegg...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    Today we started having problems with dirsrv hanging. We have
    observed the following symptoms (using EXAMPLE.COM
    <http://EXAMPLE.COM> instead of the real domain):

    see http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/FAQ/faq.html#debugging-hangs

Thanks! Please find the stacktrace attached.

Some info missing. Since this is IPA, you'll need some additional debuginfo packages: debuginfo-install ipa-server slapi_nis (or maybe it's slapi-nis)

Also looks as though the nspr debuginfo does not match the nspr version.
rpm -q nspr nspr-debuginfo

Finally, do some stacktraces every couple of seconds over a period of a minute. For example, is the server really hung at the poll() in thread 32, or will the poll() eventually return write ready and proceed?

Best regards,
Thomas