On 02/18/2015 01:13 AM, Nicolas Zin wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm back with my winsync replication.
The replication process works fine, but whenI specify
"OU=Linux,DC=mycompany,DC=com" where 2 users have been created, nothing is
replicated.
btw this is a big AD (90k objects). is it a problem? (idrange for example)

Not sure. You can enable the replication logging level in 389 to see what the problem is.
http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/FAQ/faq.html#troubleshooting

If I replicate "cn=Users,DC=company,DC=com" I have users replicated. but I'm
not sure that all are replicated.

----- Mail original -----
De: "Nicolas Zin" <nicolas....@savoirfairelinux.com>
À: "Rich Megginson" <rmegg...@redhat.com>
Cc: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Envoyé: Jeudi 12 Février 2015 09:37:26
Objet: Re: [Freeipa-users] ad relation with winsync

Next step: having the replication working. The customer dont want to give to my sync user "Replicating directory
changes", "Account Operator" and "Enterprise Read-Only Domain Controller" attributs and just
want a  "oneway replication".
For the one way replication, I followed the documentation

But I don't see any imported users. Do you have an idea? Are some of the
Windows attributs necessary even for a one way (windows to linux)
synchronisation?

Regards,

Nicolas